Monday, June 7, 2010

Short Happy Hour

My sister is going to France this Friday, so it was the last times to talked with each other last weekend. My families and my boyfriend dinner together on last Saturday. We were so happy and I felt very happiness. Then my sister, my boyfriend and me chatted from p.m. 10:00 to a.m. 2:00. We played Poker on Sunday morning, and my belly was pain because we were always laughing. Noon, my mom treated our fancy meal and we were so satisfied. We also talking for long time last night, although I was sleepy.
My sister will come back after one year, I think my mom and I will be miss her very much. Moreover, I can't find her out when I go to Hsinchu. I took train to Banciao today, and felt deeply that happy hour is really very short. Fortunately, I always treasure it, so I didn't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment