Friday, June 11, 2010

A Day full of Unexpected

This Wednesday was a strange day. Afternoon, my boyfriend was stopped by the police when he rode motocycle to took me home, bacause he didn't transferred when the red light. Then I recieved the sms that notify me the student asked for leave when I got home. At night, I bought some snacks to appeased my hunger, beacuse I have student at seven o'clock. Suddenly, I received the same sms again. I really don't know that I should felt the happy or troubled. As a result, I waited for the last student, and, actually, the largest accident is here.
Although there are more and more people doesn't obey the traffic rules, the mothers with children please pay more attention to yourself. Your children may be scared, but I was pain!!! My favorite jeans was ripped, and there are many of wounds on my legs and elbows.
Fortunately, although I got many hurts, I am fine.
In fact, I feel not good know, it is unconvenient.
I don't know how to say that.
A little unhappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment