Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainy Days

These days are rainy days, it is good and bad. Recently, it was arid in some places, and this heavy rain will helps them solve the problem. In addition to solve the problem, the rain also makes the cooler weather. The hot weather is uncomfortable, for example, my friend's landlord didn't install air conditioning, so she can not stand some times. Althogh she asked landlord last year, the lanlord still not install. I think this rain will make her comfortable.
In contrary, rainy day some times is bad. It is very inconvenient to do many things. Such as go to school, buy foods, traffic...,etc. Especially raincoat, it wastes of time and it makes me wet. On the other hand, the sky is not blue in rainy day, and it is wet on the grass. Therefore, I can not take a walk as usual.
Anyway, today is rainday, I think I will stay in the house all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment